Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Photo Craft Project

If you came over hoping to find the new Iron Craft Challenge, it's moved here.  I hope when I get this figured out for real that I can post a tutorial for you all to make one yourself.  But right now I just want some feedback.  What do you guys think of this?


I made it with one of my own photographs.  I tinted the picture yellow because that's the color of fabric I had on hand.  The white lines are because I didn't get the fabric right.



I'll tell you how I did the photo tomorrow!  I'm going to review a new plug-in for Photoshop.  It is not washable.


While I kind of like it, it's not the same.  Do you like it?  Should I think about including it in my product line?  Is it too crafty for my product line?

*Note all photos on this blog post were taken with my iPhone.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa...thanks for your camera advice on my blog! You really pointed me (pun - HA!) in the right direction. I appreciate it!
    Maggie at Sweetwater Baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Problem Maggie!! I'm hoping it helps you spend that gift card. You'll either find the camera or some awesome shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...