Friday, December 31, 2010

Whatever Friday

Friday's from now on will be whatever strikes my fancy.  Who knows what may be here but hopefully it'll be something that interests you.

This week?  Review of my Christmas present.  I got two Promaster Mini LED Camera Lights.  I got the 9 LED  and I got the 28 LED versions.  They have bigger ones available but those were the two that the hubs saw me looking at.

So let's start with what you get in the box.

You get the light and an adapter that can screw into the bottom of your camera or on a tripod on one end and the other end has a hot shoe where you can slide the light on.  

To keep the post from being super long I'm going to do it in section.  The first section can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...