The first thing I did was adjust the white balance. I left it in auto mode because they looked fairly good and I knew I could go back and adjust it more if I needed to. Then I upped the vibrance to 17 and saturation to 26. I did a little luminance smoothing to take a little of the noise out. Then I went in with an adjustment brush and brightened her eyes. I also used a adjustment brush to to darken and desaturate the background slightly. It still needed something so I cropped the photo to an 8x10. Finally I added a vignette to further cut the background down and draw the eye to the baby's face.