Friday, May 21, 2010

I Heart Faces Friday Fix-It

This week I decided to participate in I Heart Faces Friday Fix-It.  I did it all in light room.

Before:


After:


The first thing I did was adjust the white balance.  I left it in auto mode because they looked fairly good and I knew I could go back and adjust it more if I needed to.  Then I upped the vibrance to 17 and saturation to 26. I did a little luminance smoothing to take a little of the noise out.  Then I went in with an adjustment brush and brightened her eyes.  I also used a adjustment brush to to darken and desaturate the background slightly. It still needed something so I cropped the photo to an 8x10.  Finally I added a vignette to further cut the background down and draw the eye to the baby's face.

3 comments:

  1. I love the burned edges and how you made my baby the center of attention!! Thanks so much for working on my photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for allowing me to do it. Such a cute little thing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...