Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Photo Project

I hope to set Wednesday aside to share a photo craft with you.  Not all of us are scrapbookers and sometimes just putting a picture in a frame won't cut it.  I don't have any projects done and I don't have any ideas for one right now either.  But it's a goal of mine to do that for you guys.  I'm bad about not doing anything with the my photographs and I have to solve this.  Hopefully this is part of the blog helps to improve that for all of us.  In the meantime check out these blog posts from craft blogs I've been stalking lately.

Photo beads
Photo Bags
Accordion Album

If you make one of these or if you have a great photo based craft post it here.  Would love to see what you all are making.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...