- I love all kinds of pasta. I don't think I've met a noodle that I didn't like.
- My husband is gluten-free. (This makes the first fact kind of a mute point.)
- I have no biological children. I have two step children and a host of kids I've worked with at the school over the years.
- I love little dogs. I want a papillon. Sweetest little dog I've ever been around.
- I have two boxers and a lab-mix.
- I have two cats both who hate me. One loves my husband the other we aren't even sure if he likes himself.
- I love Spongebob Squarepants. I my curtains in the bathroom have Spongebob on them and I had a toilet seat that was Spongebob. I'm even watching while writing this post.
- I love Nascar. I'm not one of those new fans though. I watched Nascar before Nascar was cool.
- I'm a geek and proud of it.
- I love to make things for other people. I enjoy crafting. I like getting handmade stuff too.
- I have never bought a comforter for my bed.
- I used to live in Branson, Mo. I loved it there and miss it.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Getting to know me
The other day at The Idea Room she had a random facts about herself up. I thought it was a fun idea so I borrowed it. Here we go......