Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Getting to know me

The other day at The Idea Room she had a random facts about herself up.  I thought it was a fun idea so I borrowed it.  Here we go......


  • I love all kinds of pasta.  I don't think I've met a noodle that I didn't like.  
  • My husband is gluten-free.  (This makes the first fact kind of a mute point.)
  • I have no biological children.  I have two step children and a host of kids I've worked with at the school over the years.
  • I love little dogs.  I want a papillon.  Sweetest little dog I've ever been around.
  • I have two boxers and a lab-mix.  
  • I have two cats both who hate me.  One loves my husband the other we aren't even sure if he likes himself.
  • I love Spongebob Squarepants.  I my curtains in the bathroom have Spongebob on them and I had a toilet seat that was Spongebob.  I'm even watching while writing this post.
  • I love Nascar.  I'm not one of those new fans though.  I watched Nascar before Nascar was cool.
  • I'm a geek and proud of it. 
  • I love to make things for other people.  I enjoy crafting.  I like getting handmade stuff too.
  • I have never bought a comforter for my bed.  
  • I used to live in Branson, Mo.  I loved it there and miss it.

4 comments:

  1. All kinds of pasta...even anti-pasta?

    marclimon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anti-pasta isn't really pasta. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I love getting handmade stuff too! Melts my heart to think someone put in the time to create something for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the way I am but I figure it's in my genes. When you come from a family of creative types you can't help but fall in love with other creative types. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...