Friday, January 21, 2011

You Made It - Now Share It

Let's share our ideas with each other!  The only rule is you had to create what you are sharing.  Other than that go for it!  Since this is the first week there is nothing to spot light but, next week I'll be featuring some of my favorite ideas.  Show me your best! Be sure to grab the button on the right hand side.  Next week's Iron Craft challenge is coffee cup sleeves.  I've got a couple of ideas floating around in my head and I can't wait to try them out and share them with you next week.

I didn't forget about the giveaway either.  Here are the totals so far I'll announce the winner next Friday so we have time to get the sponsorship up and in place.

1. I Heart Naptime 15 referrals  NEW LEADER!!!
2. The Idea Room with 10 referrals
3. Crafty Life and Style with 8 referrals
4. For the Love of Blogs with 7 referrals
5. Someday Crafts with 7 referrals
6. Sew Much Ado with 5 referrals
7. Be Different Act Normal with 4 referrals
8. Strawberry Freckles with 3 referrals
9. Sew Dang Cute Crafts with 1 referral
10. Blue Cricket Design with 1 referral
11. Crafterminds with 1 referral
12. Iron Crafts  with 1 referral






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...