Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Craft Time!

If you have been reading the blog this year you have seen the photo projects that I've been posting.  I am doing this because I'm a craft junky.  I love to make stuff!  I thought if I posted project ideas that would get me in the mood to get some stuff done.  It has, I'm almost moved into my sewing/craft room.  I made a scarf yesterday.  It's been snowy and cold here and figured I needed one.  To keep me on track and to keep my creative juices flowing I'm joining Iron Craft  52 challenges.  I've missed the first two because I didn't know about it in time.

Back to the scarf.  It was really easy.  I got it from Lion Brand but you do have to sign up for a free account to see the pattern.  I used the following:

and a bright yellow and a bright orange that has been discontinued.  I had bought the yarn several years ago when I made a bunch of these scarves for family members for Christmas.

So how did it turn out?  I think pretty good.

20110111-IMG_3508 20110111-IMG_3512

Posted At:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...