Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Exciting News!!

I have lots to share with you guys but, I'm not going to write a novel so I'll spread it over a few posts.  I've been horrible about getting here and keeping things updates but promise things will turn around.

So what's the great exciting news?  One of our photos was chosen to be used as the cover art for Friends of the Topeka Zoo's summer issue of Zooreka.  Zooreka is the magazine that goes out to all the FOTZ members.  They say it's close to 5,000 households.  That's a lot of people seeing one of our photos.

Very exciting for us, but super exciting for my husband, it's his photo.  It's the first time one of his photos have been published.  I've been published a couple of times.  I'm happy that he got this little boost of confidence.

Well do you want to see the photo? Good, because I'm going to post it anyway. :-)  If you love it you can click on it and buy it in our Artfire shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...