Friday, June 4, 2010

I Heart Faces Friday Fix-It

I'm doing another Friday Fix-It.  The rules have changed though, someone was using a submitted photo as their own.  Totally not cool!  Any way on to the submission.

Original:

My version of it:


So no how I did it.  Lightroom again this week, it's just quicker for these basic edits that I'm not making selections and layers on.  Of course the first thing I did was rotate the image. Now I'm just going to go down the sliders

Exposure: +2
Recovery: +24
Fill Light: +20
Blacks: +20
Brightness: +10
Contrast: +35
Clarity: - 48
Vibrance: +80
Saturation: -45
Lumiance: 36
Color: 36
Lens Correction: +86
Mid-point: 60

This can easily be achieved with the preset Abby Angelic that can be downloaded from Adobe.  Which is what I did. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...