Friday, January 14, 2011

Picture Collage - Topeka Zoo Giraffes

I was struggling with what to post today.  My brain wasn't engaging.  I mean after all Friday is supposed to be whatever I want hence, the name Whatever Friday.  It didn't matter no creativity was flowing from my fingers.  So I went to Twitter and one of my followers ReArting, wanted to see a collage of some of my favorite photos.  Well some of my favorites are of the giraffes at the local zoo.  I love those guys so much!  So here they are!



Giveaway Update:

Remember this runs until the end of the month and the ad space is for the month of February.  There's still time to sneak in here and grab it up.

1. The Idea Room with 9 referrals
2. Crafty Life and Style with 6 referrals
3. Be Different Act Normal with 4 referrals
4. Someday Crafts with 3 referrals
5. Strawberry Freckles with 3 referrals
6. For the Love of Blogs with 2 referral
7. Sew Dang Cute Crafts with 1 referral
8. Sew Much Ado with 1 referral

2 comments:

  1. This is a great collage! You could make this a more regular feature...I am doing one on my blog called Mosaic Monday. A great week to feature your latest photos.

    My first Mosaic Monday post will be up on, you guessed it, this Monday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I like the idea and may have to do it more often. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...