Sunday, December 26, 2010

What Have I Been Doing?

The Christmas Holiday is over.  I have a cold but other than that it was a wonderful time.  I got a new sewing machine.  I was in need of one.

The picture didn't show up so if you want to see it click on the link.

(This one isn't mine but it sure looks like it, including the cabinet.  I found the picture on google from this website)

Now I have this machine:
(It's a Brother SQ 9000 So far I'm in love!! When I get a project completed I'll be sure to blog about it.)

I also got a couple of Mini LED Camera lights.  I can't wait to start playing with them more than I have.  I'll be posting about them later.

I've also been working on changing one of the spare bedrooms from a bedroom to a craft area.  I have lots of crafty stuff stuck in boxes, drawers, and corners but hopefully soon I'll have it all in one area.  Then I'll be able to work in there creating all kinds of stuff.  Hopefully I'll also know what I own and won't have to run out to the store for everything. 

Oh and in my usual let's wait until the last minute style I have chosen the photo to enter in the Visit Topeka Photo Contest. I have it ordered, and will hopefully have to them in time to get it judged.  Oh want to know what I'm submitting?

I took it on the Photowalk this spring.  I really love it and hope that it speaks to someone else too.  I'll let you all know how I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...