Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Food Tuesday - Food Photography

I don't have a lot of tips for food photography.  It's not really my thing but I do want to do more of it, because well it always looks cool.  :-)  I figure any photograph I takes improves my skills a little.  I do have a photo to share with you.


I took this photo at Zoobilee.  Now it's not the only photo that I took that night but, it made it into the zoo's magazine!  Which made me very happy.  I wish it had an online version because the other half of Shield's Photography got the cover.  It was pretty sweet to see our names in print.  I'll have to break out the scanner and scan the article in.  Oh if you happen to live in the Topeka area you can join FOTZ and get your own issue.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...