Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Need Your Help

I stress out horribly over picking out a photograph for a contest or to hang in a gallery.  The other night I took to Twitter for help in picking out our two prints for the art walk.  They did such a great job, or at least I think they did, that I thought I'd come to you for help this time.  I have a little more time, not such a last minute thing.  The zoo is holding a photography contest and the photos are due next week.  I think I've narrowed them down to the following, but I can only enter two.  Black and White is a separate category so that's why there is a choice in color and in black and white.  There may be another post when the other half of Shields Photography narrows his down.  You can comment, tweet, or let me know on Facebook which two are your favorites.

1.

2.


3.

4.

5.


6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...